To enter work, begin by clicking the Register button on the top of the page.
Community: Transfer student exhibition
Students showing exceptional work will be chosen to exhibit at the Donald and Linda Silpe Gallery at the Hartford Art School, University of Hartford.
Students selected in the Exhibition Round are eligible to compete for scholarship awards, including full tuition (approximately $36,000, exclusive of room fees and board) per year, and partial tuition scholarships.
- Enrolled in any Connecticut Community College (Asnuntuck, Capital, Gateway, Housatonic, Manchester, Middlesex, Naugatuck, Northwestern CT, Norwalk, Quinebaug, Three Rivers, Tunxis); or students enrolled at Holyoke Community College, Springfield Technical Community College, or Greenfield Community College
- Declared or plan to declare as a Fine Art/Studio major (double majors are eligible)
- Portfolio – 10 different works of art, submitted as .jpg, .png, .tif, 144 dpi (each unique work can have 3 images)
- Original attachment filenames are discarded, as all filenames are programatically renamed on upload.
- Submission attachments must be under 4mb and a maximum of 4800px on the longest side
- Submission attachments are permanently resized into 3 separate sizes (regardless of the original size): 100px, 1080px, maximum saved dimension setting (1920px by default)
- Artist Statement – 500 words MAXIMUM
- Letter of Recommendation – 1 letter from your college art professor (upload in submission section)
- Unofficial Transcripts – official transcripts will be required after receiving an award (including prior institutions, if applicable. Upload in submission section).
Submission: EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 3, 2020. December 15, 2019 to January 31, 2020
Notification: Exhibition Round: February 7, 2020 Scholarship Round: February 20, 2020
Exhibition: February 20 - March 12, 2020
Reception: February 20, 2020, 6-8 pm
Drop-off: February 13-15, 2020, 10 am – 4 pm
Pick-up: March 13-14, 2020, 10 am – 4 pm
SUBMIT ALL MATERIALS TO https://2020community-transfer.artcall.org/
QUESTIONS? email email@example.com